Cuckoo Buds 3 Column

Monday, December 13, 2010

New Flip Camera

Oh My Gosh!!  Last night we went and did some office shopping, a new shredder, ink for our printers, photo paper, and a tons of other office stuff.  As we entered the store, the young lady at the table asked us if we were business members and asked us if we'd like to enter a contest for three great gifts - the new Flip Video Camera, a Desk Top Shredder, and a new Office Chair.  Don said, "You enter, you're the one who always wins!" 

And guess what, Staples called this morning and I thought maybe we'd forgotten something or my printer stand was unavailable.  But, nope ~ I won!!  And, I won the new Flip Camera!  Pretty cool, huh?  I just had to share!  Just in time for the grand children to perform in their Christmas plays!

Merry Christmas and many blessings!  Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment