Cuckoo Buds 3 Column

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wishing You A Happy and Blessed Easter!!!


 




Just to let you all know ~ I had the honor and privilege of guest posting on Hope Filled Living Magazine for Good Friday.

It would be wonderful if you could pop over, take a read, and thank Mary so much for allowing me to be a part of her blog.

Here is a link to Mary's blog.

I wish you all a wonderful and Happy Easter!  While your off hunting Easter Eggs, eating chocolate bunnies, and lots of jelly beans, be sure to tell the young ones the true meaning of Easter!  The joy, the hope and the glory of everlasting life in heaven with our Heavenly Father!

God bless you all,
Donna

8 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you and Don!!!!
    Your guest post if wonderful--and what a blessing!!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday. XOXOX Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna, what a beautiful post you wrote. It brought a timely reminder to me also.
    Happy Easter my friend
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you, come by for a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping you had a wonderfully blessed Easyer! I am new to your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, yes..., I did enjoy your post on Hope Filled Living Magazine, it's really wonderful!
    Have a Happy Easter with your family, my sweet friend!
    Love and hugs,
    LS xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna,

    I hope you and your family had a wonderful and blessed Easter! Congrats on guest posting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dear friend, hope you and your family had a great Easter too!

    Hugs,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donna,

    Thank you for stopping by and for lifting our precious grandson up in prayer. He has been through so much already. Tomorrow will be a crucial day for him.

    I have become a follower of yours as well today and look forward in connecting more with you here.

    Hugs,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete