Cuckoo Buds 3 Column

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Grandparents Day with My Wee Ones

Hi Everyone!  It's so nice to be back and writing again online!  I pray you've all been wonderful and busy!  I have been doing a lot of crocheting and hope to post some photos of my latest projects early next week!

On September 9th, my granddaughter, Elise, invited me to school with her to have lunch and a presentation for Grandparents Day.  I was so glad I was able to attend this year.

My son and I went to the school to watch each class sing a song to the grandparents who were able to attend and then eat lunch with them in the grass courtyard area.  Of course, they all sang like Angels (don't we all think our children do?)  Along with Elise, her older brother, Isaac, and younger sister, Leila, dad and I ate Pepperoni Pizza, and I received hand made cards from the kids.

Being a grandparent is high on my list of what I am most grateful for in my life.  To have five wonderful grandchildren is such a blessing.  My daughter has two handsome sons, Ryan who will be 21 in just a few days, and Jeffrey who will be 18 in a couple of short months.  I have been blessed to have all of them relatively close and watch them grow up and spend time with them.  Of course, it's never enough time.

Isaac on the far left, Leila in the middle and Elise standing on my right.  It was a very hot day and thank goodness we found a nice cool tree to sit under.

Thank you for making Grandma feel so special!  I love you all so much!

Thanks for taking a peak at my wee ones!

Many blessings,
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment