Cuckoo Buds 3 Column

Monday, October 3, 2011

An Oval Petal Pillow

After sharing the round Blooming Flower Cushion I crocheted using the pattern by Lucy at Attic24 I decided to change it up a bit and make an oval one!
As with the round cushion, the edges are a bit wavy, leaving room for a pillow cushion being quite rounded. 

Thank you Lucy for the inspiration to try something on my own!  This one was a ton of fun, I guess because I would sit in bed watching TV in the evenings, and wonder if it would even turn out or not - and I think it did!

Lucy, at Attic24 is amazing, and if you enjoy crocheting, check her blog.   I think you will love her work!

Hope October is filled with lots of good things for all of you!  The weather is changing, which means some Fall colors added to our landscaped mountains, cooler weather (I'm glad to have 70's and 80's after a Summer of 90's and 100's) and its getting closer to my favorite time of year - Christmas!!!  I love everything about the season!  I will be posting more about Christmas in the coming weeks!

May you find love and joy in everything you do, everyone you meet, and everything you see!

Blessings to all of you! 
Donna

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! My dear friend, this is amazing! Your creation in this pattern is just adorable! I just love love love it, the colors you have chosen look so sweet and cheerful! Thank you so much for sharing this to all of us!
    Hope your day is always happy!
    Love and hugs,
    Lovestitch, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful!!!!!
    I have been perusing your blog this evening as I was sent over from Danielle at My Blessed Serendipity Life. I've enjoyed my visit. The cranberry bread looks delicious!!! Your Grandma's Garden LO is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete