Cuckoo Buds 3 Column

Sunday, November 20, 2011

American Express Card + Small Businesses = More Shopping Dollars

What could be better than this - shop at a registered Small Business, spend at least $25 using your American Express Card and get a $25 credit on your next statement?  I mean - that's like getting $25 of FREE STUFF!  YEAH!!

There are always details, and instead of me trying to tell you what they are, go here and find out if this is something that will work for you.  I found this at one of my favorite places to shop for craft items, CustomCrops.com

 
Are there any of our Blog Friends who have small businesses who are part of this program?  If you are, please let us know!  We'd love to support you!  
This is through American Express, so you must first have an American Express Credit Card, register at the above link for the program, and shop at a Small Business who accepts AE AND IS registered for this program through American Express.  So, please, make sure you follow all of the details set out by American Express.

This is just for your information, I am not endorsing American Express Credit Card, Custom Crops, or any thing else with this program.  I just want to share a good deal with my blogging buddies, if you so choose to use the program.  
For me, 25 free dollars to shop and get crafty stuff is a good deal for me! Hmmm that does mean my list got a little longer!!  he he he!!  I just wanted to share this with my friends and family!

Don't forget "Shop Responsibly!"  he he he!
Blessings,
Donna

2 comments:

  1. WOW, Donna, I can't believe they are doing that! How amazing--time to go shopping! LOL

    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoah this blog is great i like reading your posts. Keep up the great work!
    You know, many persons are hunting around for this information, you
    can help them greatly.

    my weblog - acoustic guitar chords for beginners

    ReplyDelete