Cuckoo Buds 3 Column

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Baking, Cooking and Eating!

I love this time of year!  How about you?  The time of year, getting cooler, the leaves turning colors, dark earlier, and I love Thanksgiving!

I love cooking!  Turkey, ham, yams, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, and what ever vegetable we happen to fancy!


I love baking!  The sour dough bread for the stuffing.  Home made sour dough this year!  Once I learned how to make this bread (my son graciously taught Mom!) it's become a staple around the house.


Oh, and the standard - pumpkin pie and cheesecake!


I love feeding my family and friends!!!  What could be better than gathering with our loved ones?   ONLY EATING THIS GREAT MEAL!!!

Thanksgiving - a time for telling others we are truly thankful for them in our lives.  Being thankful for living in the best country in the world with the best military standing guard making sure we stay free and our liberties are safe.  Being thankful for those we love, all we have, for all we are.  I'm also thankful for each and every one of my blogger friends.

Wishing you all a wonderful and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! 

Blessings,
Donna

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That all looks so darn good!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you, Donna! I am thankful to call you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna- Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, too! We had our "feast|" yesterday because everyone could be here...so we are having leftovers and relaxing today--feels GOOD! Behave yourself and NO midnight shopping now! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm! I'd like a piece of the cheesecake, please!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete