Cuckoo Buds 3 Column

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Photo Upload Problems

Hello my dear friends,

I'm having a computer problem.  Now those who know me well and family who visits to read this will giggle a little bit - only a little please, as I've really hit a wall here.  TV remotes, DVD players, and yes, even my trusted computer - all electronics and I just do not jive!  AT ALL!

My latest problem - - - Photos will not upload to the blog??  When I hit the photo icon, the box comes up, but no browse button, so no photo selections can be made.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  A few weeks ago, when my Sweetie loaded my new computer and hands me the new computer keys, I turned on the motor, had lights, had sound, bigger window (the better to see you my pretties!) and I was fine driving down the super highway!  Then I went to change lanes and put new post up and everything was going fine, until I tried to upload a couple of photos.  Nuttin!! 

So, to the rescue comes my Sweetie, yep, he's the household tech.  So, transfer my blog sign up from Firefox to Internet Explorer.  Worked perfectly!  UNTIL we had to make a couple of changes, needed to change a password, blah, blah.  Wrote a new post tonight, and I'm driving down the highway again, and boom no browse button when I hit the photo icon - no way to fix my new post with photos!  The box comes up but no browse button.

If you have any suggestions, please email me.  As I can see your blogs and everything works fine.

Blessings,
Donna


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Donna, I hope that the browse button will show back up--It's never happened to me, but I think it's blogger having a problem. The only thing I can think of is to turn the computer off and come back on again...I wonder if that would help. xo Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Cindy...hopefully it's a blogger issue and will be resolved soon. I so wish I could offer some help!

    ReplyDelete