Cuckoo Buds 3 Column

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Back Up And Running On Saturday

Hello Everyone!

I've been under the weather for a few days, but out now and in the fresh air! I'm also getting my new computer!  Yeah!  I'm so happy as it will have a bigger screen and that is easier on the eyes!   So, while I'm visiting with the wee ones for my littlest one's birthday, (she's 6 going on 16 - and that's a tough age!!) I'll be off the computer.   Only til Saturday night, so I'll get caught up then!


Happy and safe shopping, baking, cooking, wrapping, crafting or what ever you might be doing - ooooh - just relaxing with hot tea sounds so good!!  mmmmm!

Blessings to all!
Hugs,
Donna

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling better. Have a wonderful time with your loved ones. Am sure you will. I'll look forward to seeing you back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your feeling chipper again!
    Have fun with your granddaughter!!!
    Your wreath is beautiful, did you make it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you are feeling better. Have lots of fun with your grandchildren.

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first visit. I am glad you are feeling better. Enjoy your family and Happy holidays. Have fun with the new computer too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna,
    Oh, enjoy your visit!!! And I love your wreath--it's beautiful!!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy you are feeling well! Congrats on the new computer with a bigger screen! Enjoy your visit and Happy Birthday to your littlest one! Turning to 6 is as wonderful as 16!
    Have a great day and have fun together!!!
    Love and hugs,
    LS xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post! thank you so much for sharing... happy holidays..blessings soraya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donna~I have been crafting away all weekend! I hope you've had a great weekend!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Donna, just popped over to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas, and a happy new year
    hugs
    Enfys xx

    ReplyDelete