Cuckoo Buds 3 Column

Friday, December 30, 2011

Beautiful Gift From A Beautiful Friend

I received a beautiful, and unexpected gift from someone so sweet!  Mary from Hope-Filled Living Magazine sent these lovely gifts ~ ~ ~
This beautiful Pashmina scarf, a wooden ornament, a Mini Scrapbook Kit, and a Paper Collage Kit.  Mary also made this beautiful candle tag.  My sweet Karla opened it and we looked at it together, it is so soft and feels so nice wrapped around your neck.  It is heavenly!

I am so often overwhelmed by the generosity and love I receive from my blogging friends and sisters here in blog land!  My husband is also surprised, in the business world, where he spends a lot of his time, this is not something that happens very often, if at all.  

Mary, thank you so very much for this lovely, lovely gift!  May your New Year be filled with joy, love and happiness!

Blessings,
Donna 

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely gifts, indeed! Sent to a very deserving person, I might add. :) I will check out her blog. Happy New Year, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna- How wonderful! Mary is such a sweet person, isn't she? Happy New Year to you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my dear friend!
    Isn't it wondderful! Gifts from our friends are always so sweet, sweet gift from a sweet friend to a sweet friend!! Enjoy!!!
    Happy New Year to you and your family!
    Best wishes,
    LS xoxo

    ReplyDelete