Cuckoo Buds 3 Column

Friday, December 23, 2011

Grandchildren - A Blessing From Our Lord

I'm sure any of you who are already blessed with grandchildren agree they are a blessing from our Lord.  Each one special, each one unique, different from one another in so many ways, yet the common thread?  We grandparents!  I am blessed with five.  My daughter has two boys who are already 21 and 18!  And then my son blessed us with three, a boy and two girls! 

Isaac, 11

Elise, 9












Leila, 6

Our Wee Ones












Just as our children hold a special part of our hearts, so do our precious grandchildren.  Isaac is my son's first born and only son.  Elise is my first granddaughter - oh my - I was so happy to finally have a granddaughter!  And Leila is our little wee one, the last grandchild we will have until greats come along - and I pray that's a few, no make that several, years from now!

Elise just started wearing glasses, and she told her daddy, "it's like seeing in HDMI!"  Isn't she just beautiful!

That's my bit of showing off - I have several projects I worked on for quite a while, but the people I made them for look at my blog, so I cannot share them with you!  Christmas day I plan on showing my hand made goodies.  Thank you for taking a peak at my blog.

I wish you all a wonderful and Merry Christmas.  May our Lord bless you and your loved ones!

Blessings,
Donna

6 comments:

  1. A Merry, Blessed Christmas to you and your beautiful grandchildren, Donna! What a wonderful housefull you have. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to you, Donna. You are right- the grandkids are what make life oh-so-special...and if you don't have them you don't really know what you are missing. They just fill your heart to overflowing with love, don't they?

    Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. How blessed you are! Your grand children are beautiful Donna. I hope your Christmas is full of love and joy. Sending hugs and love to you and your family.

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a blessing they are!!!! Merry Christmas to you and your whole family!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they are such beautiful Angels! I'm sure you have been enjoying a wonderful Christmas with your adorable grandkids! Please send my kisses to each of them!
    Love and hugs to you! Happy New Year to you and your family!
    Best wishes,
    LS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Children and Grand Children are such Blessings!!

    Thank you for sharing your Blessings!!

    Ed Johnson, J.D.,Attorney
    Life Enricher
    San Antonio, Texas
    210-877-0855

    ReplyDelete